Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 160 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 14%
- Graduation Rate: 80-84% (Btm 50% in KY)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KY Dept. of Education
Rise Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Rise Academy's ranking?
Rise Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for: Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%) and Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 30% KY state average), while ≤20% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% KY state average).
What is the graduation rate of Rise Academy?
The graduation rate of Rise Academy is 80-84%, which is lower than the Kentucky state average of 90%.
How many students attend Rise Academy?
160 students attend Rise Academy.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
86% of Rise Academy students are White, 5% of students are Black, 4% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Rise Academy?
Rise Academy has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Kentucky state average of 15:1.
What grades does Rise Academy offer ?
Rise Academy offers enrollment in grades 6-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Rise Academy part of?
Rise Academy is part of Boone County School District.
Review Rise Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities