River Valley Elementary Plain
- River Valley Elementary Plain's student population of 76 students has declined by 47% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- River Valley Elementary Plain's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1731 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||River Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Green River Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 439 students
660 Varsity Blvd
Spring Green, WI 53588
(608)588-2554 6.7 9-12 439
- Spring Green River Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 288 students
660 W Daley St
Spring Green, WI 53588
(608)588-2556 6.9 6-8 288
- Prairie Du Sac Tower Rock Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 236 students
S9033 Denzer Rd
Prairie Du Sac, WI 53578
(608)544-2581 8.1 PK-5 236
- Lodi River Valley Elementary Lone Rock Grades: PK-5 | 70 students
222 W Pearl St
Lodi, WI 53555
(608)583-2091 9.8 PK-5 70
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.