Riverside Elementary School
- Riverside Elementary School's student population of 301 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Riverside Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1185 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Avoyelles Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Moreauville Avoyelles High School Grades: 7-12 | 650 students
287 Main Street
Moreauville, LA 71355
(318)985-2361 10.6 7-12 650
- Plaucheville Plaucheville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 598 students
Hwy 1181 - School Loop 50
Plaucheville, LA 71362
(318)922-3311 10.6 PK-6 598
- Angola Louisiana State Penitentiary Grades: 10-12 | 13 students
17544 Tunica Trace
Angola, LA 70712
(225)655-2973 12.7 10-12 13
- Batchelor Upper Pointe Coupee Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 318 students
4739 La Highway 419 West
Batchelor, LA 70715
(225)492-2555 13.0 PK-8 318
- Cottonport Raymond Laborde Correctional Center Grades: 10-12 | 8 students
1630 Prison Road
Cottonport, LA 71327
(318)876-2891 13.6 10-12 8
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.