Plaucheville Elementary School
- Plaucheville Elementary School's student population of 598 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||598 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Plaucheville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#668 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Avoyelles Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cottonport Raymond Laborde Correctional Center Grades: 10-12 | 8 students
1630 Prison Road
Cottonport, LA 71327
(318)876-2891 3.1 10-12 8
- Cottonport Cottonport Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 474 students
950 Lemoine Street
Cottonport, LA 71327
(318)876-3404 4.3 PK-6 474
- Moreauville Avoyelles High School Grades: 7-12 | 650 students
287 Main Street
Moreauville, LA 71355
(318)985-2361 4.6 7-12 650
- Bunkie La School For Ag Science Grades: 7-12 | 403 students
5303 Highway 115
Bunkie, LA 71322
(318)346-2762 9.5 7-12 403
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.