Roberts Elementary School
- Roberts Elementary School's student population of 682 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||682 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roberts Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4345 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lubbock Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lubbock Waters Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 665 students
3006 78th St
Lubbock, TX 79423
(806)219-7000 0.8 PK-5 665
- Lubbock Bayless Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 645 students
2115 58th St
Lubbock, TX 79412
(806)219-5000 1.3 PK-5 645
- Lubbock Honey Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 416 students
3615 86th St
Lubbock, TX 79423
(806)219-5900 1.5 PK-5 416
- Lubbock Parsons Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 474 students
2811 58th St
Lubbock, TX 79413
(806)219-6400 1.5 PK-5 474
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.