Robertsdale Gr School
- Robertsdale Gr School's student population of 124 students has declined by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robertsdale Gr School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1337 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tussey Mountain SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Defiance Defiance Gr School Grades: PK-6 | 120 students
124 Hitchens Rd
Defiance, PA 16633
(814)928-4611 6.1 PK-6 120
- Saxton Tussey Mountain High School Grades: 9-12 | 298 students
199 Front Street
Saxton, PA 16678
(814)635-2975 6.9 9-12 298
- Waterfall Forbes Road Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 156 students
159 Red Bird Drive
Waterfall, PA 16689
(814)685-3866 7.4 7-12 156
- Saxton Saxton-liberty Gr School Grades: PK-6 | 264 students
1110 Mifflin St
Saxton, PA 16678
(814)635-2934 7.4 PK-6 264
- James Creek Youth Forestry Camp #3 Grades: 7-12 | 35 students
Trough Creek State Park
James Creek, PA 16657
(814)658-3492 9.0 7-12 35
Michelle Rhee's name seems to garner press as often as Education Secretary Arne Duncan, but Rhee has her equal share of critics and supporters. Learn about Rhee's controversial reforms and plans for revolutionizing education in this country.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.