Rockridge Junior High School
- Rockridge Junior High School's student population of 280 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rockridge Junior High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1534 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rockridge CUSD 300 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Taylor Ridge Rockridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 367 students
14110 134th Ave W
Taylor Ridge, IL 61284
(309)793-8020 0.0 9-12 367
- Andalusia Andalusia Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 269 students
Po Box 770
Andalusia, IL 61232
(309)793-8080 4.3 3-5 269
- Taylor Ridge Taylor Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 144 students
13227 Turkey Holw
Taylor Ridge, IL 61284
(309)793-8070 4.8 K-2 144
- Buffalo Buffalo Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 253 students
1000 Jefferson Street
Buffalo, IA 52728
(563)723-6300 5.6 PK-5 253
- Illinois City Illinois City Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 71 students
Po Box 39
Illinois City, IL 61259
(309)793-8090 7.1 K-2 71
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.