Roosevelt Elementary School
Roosevelt Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Roosevelt Elementary School's student population of 332 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roosevelt Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 656 schools in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boise Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boise Adams Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 346 students
1725 E Warm Springs Ave
Boise, ID 83712
(208)854-4190 0.7 PK-6 346
- Boise Sage International School Of Boise Grades: K-12 | 919 students
457 E Parkcenter Blvd
Boise, ID 83706
(208)995-0301 1.1 K-12 919
- Boise Garfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 374 students
1914 Broadway Avenue
Boise, ID 83706
(208)854-4950 1.5 PK-6 374
- Boise Longfellow Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 354 students
1511 North 9th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208)854-5450 1.5 PK-6 354
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.