Roth Elementary School
- Roth Elementary School's student population of 709 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||709 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roth Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 7,953 schools in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1862 out of 7953 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Klein Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Roth Elementary School is Schindewolf Intermediate School (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Klein Collins High School Grades: 9-12 | 3629 students
20811 Ella Blvd
Spring, TX 77388
(832)484-5500 0.8 9-12 3629
- Spring Zwink Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1086 students
22200 Frassati Way
Spring, TX 77389
(832)375-7800 1.4 PK-5 1086
- Spring Haude Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 729 students
Spring, TX 77388
(832)484-5600 1.9 PK-5 729
The school voucher debate continues to broil throughout the country, with one Colorado school district the grounds for intense controversy. Learn about the voucher program controversy in Douglas County and how it will impact students.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.