Haude Elementary School
- Haude Elementary School's student population of 719 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||719 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Haude Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1353 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Klein Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Klein Collins High School Grades: 9-12 | 3705 students
20811 Ella Blvd
Spring, TX 77388
(832)484-5500 1.1 9-12 3705
- Spring Lemm Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 695 students
19034 Joanleigh Dr
Spring, TX 77388
(832)484-6300 1.7 PK-5 695
- Spring Benfer Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 771 students
18027b Kuykendahl Rd
Spring, TX 77379
(832)484-6000 1.9 PK-5 771
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.