Haude Elementary School
Haude Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Haude Elementary School's student population of 729 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||729 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Haude Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 7,999 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1038 out of 7999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Klein Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richardson Evolution Academy Houston Grades: 9-12 | 289 students
2414 Spring Cypress Rd
Richardson, TX 75081
(972)907-3755 1.1 9-12 289
- Spring Klein Collins High School Grades: 9-12 | 3,629 students
20811 Ella Blvd
Spring, TX 77388
(832)484-5500 1.1 9-12 3,629
- Spring Lemm Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 683 students
19034 Joanleigh Dr
Spring, TX 77388
(832)484-6300 1.7 PK-5 683
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.