Lemm Elementary School
Lemm Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Lemm Elementary School's student population of 695 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||695 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lemm Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 7,953 schools in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1446 out of 7953 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Klein ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Spring High School Grades: 9-12 | 3153 students
19428 Interstate 45 N
Spring, TX 77373
(281)891-7004 0.8 9-12 3153
- Houston Bammel Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 881 students
17309 Red Oak Dr
Houston, TX 77090
(281)891-8150 1.3 PK-5 881
- Spring Ginger Mcnabb Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 737 students
743 E Cypresswood Dr
Spring, TX 77373
(281)891-8693 1.5 PK-5 737
- Houston Andy Dekaney High School Grades: 9-12 | 2650 students
22352 Imperial Vly Dr
Houston, TX 77073
(281)891-7260 1.7 9-12 2650
- Spring Haude Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 719 students
Spring, TX 77388
(832)484-5600 1.7 PK-5 719
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.