Round Mountain Middle School
- Round Mountain Middle School's student population of 54 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Round Mountain Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#476 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nye County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Round Mountain Round Mountain Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 140 students
59 Hadley Circle
Round Mountain, NV 89045
(775)377-2236 0.0 PK-5 140
- Gabbs Gabbs Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 14 students
511 E. Avenue
Gabbs, NV 89409
(775)285-2692 43.2 PK-5 14
- Tonopah Tonopah High School Grades: 9-12 | 118 students
1250 S. Main @ Tennant Lane
Tonopah, NV 89049
(775)482-3698 44.2 9-12 118
- Austin Austin School Grades: PK-12 | 17 students
200 Highway 305 North
Austin, NV 89310
(775)964-2467 56.3 PK-12 17
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.