- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 483 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 48%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 60% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 64% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
How many students attend Rowayton School?
483 students attend Rowayton School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
52% of Rowayton School students are White, 33% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Black, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Rowayton School?
Rowayton School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Rowayton School offer ?
Rowayton School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Rowayton School part of?
Rowayton School is part of Norwalk School District.
Review Rowayton School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities