Royal Valley Elementary School
- Royal Valley Elementary School's student population of 291 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Royal Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#228 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Royal Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hoyt Royal Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 256 students
101 E 1st
Hoyt, KS 66440
(785)986-6251 0.0 9-12 256
- Topeka Elmont Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 345 students
6432 Nw Elmont Rd
Topeka, KS 66618
(785)286-8450 5.7 K-6 345
- Mayetta Royal Valley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 290 students
204 S 4th
Mayetta, KS 66509
(785)966-2251 6.4 5-8 290
- Topeka Seaman Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 611 students
5530 Nw Topeka
Topeka, KS 66617
(785)286-8400 7.1 7-8 611
- Topeka Seaman High School Grades: 9-12 | 1198 students
4850 Rochester Rd
Topeka, KS 66617
(785)286-8300 7.9 9-12 1198
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.