Ruben A Cirillo High School
- Ruben A Cirillo High School's student population of 332 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ruben A Cirillo High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#168 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gananda Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Walworth Gananda Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 220 students
1500 Dayspring Rdg
Walworth, NY 14568
(315)986-3521 0.3 6-8 220
- Walworth Richard Mann Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 431 students
1336 Waterford Rd
Walworth, NY 14568
(315)986-3521 0.3 K-5 431
- Ontario Center Freewill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 269 students
4320 Canandaigua Rd
Ontario Center, NY 14520
(315)524-1170 2.9 K-5 269
- Macedon Palmyra-macedon Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 465 students
4 West St
Macedon, NY 14502
(315)986-4474 3.6 3-5 465
- Fairport Northside School Grades: 3-5 | 662 students
181 Hamilton Rd
Fairport, NY 14450
(585)421-2140 5.2 3-5 662
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.