Gananda Middle School
- Gananda Middle School's student population of 220 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gananda Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2057 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||GANANDA CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ontario Center Freewill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 269 students
4320 Canandaigua Rd
Ontario Center, NY 14520
(315)524-1170 2.5 K-5 269
- Macedon Palmyra-macedon Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 465 students
4 West St
Macedon, NY 14502
(315)986-4474 4.0 3-5 465
- Fairport Northside School Grades: 3-5 | 662 students
181 Hamilton Rd
Fairport, NY 14450
(585)421-2140 5.2 3-5 662
- Fairport Dudley School Grades: K-2 | 626 students
211 Hamilton Rd
Fairport, NY 14450
(585)421-2155 5.3 K-2 626
- Palmyra Palmyra-macedon Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 430 students
163 Hyde Pkwy
Palmyra, NY 14522
(315)597-3450 5.6 6-8 430
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.