Russellville High School
- Grades: 10-12
- Enrollment: 1,166 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 38%
- Graduation Rate: 92% (Top 50% in AR)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 28% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 43% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
28% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% AR state average), while 43% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 37% AR state average).
What is the graduation rate of Russellville High School?
The graduation rate of Russellville High School is 92%, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 88%.
How many students attend Russellville High School?
1,166 students attend Russellville High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
62% of Russellville High School students are White, 26% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Black, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Russellville High School?
Russellville High School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Russellville High School offer ?
Russellville High School offers enrollment in grades 10-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Russellville High School part of?
Russellville High School is part of Russellville School District.
Review Russellville High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities