Sandoval Academy Of Bilingual Education
- Sandoval Academy Of Bilingual Education's student population of 84 students has grown by 86% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has grown by 100% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sandoval Academy Of Bilingual Education's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#37 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sandoval Academy Of Bilingual Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rio Rancho Puesta Del Sol Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 758 students
450 Southern Blvd
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
(505)896-0667 0.6 K-5 758
- Santa Fe Maggie Cordova Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 867 students
1500 Veranda Rd Se
Santa Fe, NM 87501
(505)896-0667 1.9 K-5 867
- Rio Rancho Colinas Del Norte Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 702 students
1001 Night Sky Ave Ne
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
(505)896-0667 2.7 PK-5 702
Nearby Homes for Sale
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.