Puesta Del Sol Elementary School
Puesta Del Sol Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Mexico for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Puesta Del Sol Elementary School's student population of 758 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||758 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Puesta Del Sol Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#339 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rio Rancho Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rio Rancho Sandoval Academy Of Bilingual Education Grades: K-4 | 84 students
483 Arknsa St Se
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
(505)771-0555 0.6 K-4 84
- Santa Fe Maggie Cordova Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 867 students
1500 Veranda Rd Se
Santa Fe, NM 87501
(505)896-0667 1.7 K-5 867
- Rio Rancho Colinas Del Norte Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 702 students
1001 Night Sky Ave Ne
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
(505)896-0667 2.3 PK-5 702
- Albuquerque Sierra Vista Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 732 students
10220 Paseo Norte Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87114
(505)880-3744 3.1 K-5 732
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.