Sandown North Elementary School
- Sandown North Elementary School's student population of 350 students has grown by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2011)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-5|
|Total Students||350 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sandown North Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#94 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Timberlane Regional School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chester Chester Academy Grades: PK-8 | 524 students
22 Murphy Dr.
Chester, NH 03036
(603)887-3621 2.2 PK-8 524
- Sandown Sandown Central School Grades: PK-K | 125 students
295 Main St.
Sandown, NH 03873
(603)887-3648 2.4 PK-K 125
- Derry East Derry Memorial Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 424 students
18 Dubeau Dr.
Derry, NH 03038
(603)432-1260 4.6 K-5 424
- Danville Danville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 280 students
23 School St.
Danville, NH 03819
(603)382-5554 4.9 PK-5 280
- Fremont Ellis School Grades: PK-8 | 432 students
432 Main St.
Fremont, NH 03044
(603)895-2511 5.0 PK-8 432
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.