Shady Oaks Elementary School
- Shady Oaks Elementary School's student population of 583 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||583 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Shady Oaks Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3251 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hurst-euless-bedford Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hurst Harrison Lane Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 688 students
1000 Harrison Ln
Hurst, TX 76053
(817)285-3270 0.8 PK-6 688
- Hurst Bell High School Grades: 10-12 | 2264 students
1601 Brown Trl
Hurst, TX 76054
(817)282-2551 0.9 10-12 2264
- Hurst Donna Park Grades: PK-6 | 518 students
1125 Scott Dr
Hurst, TX 76053
(817)285-3285 1.0 PK-6 518
- Bedford Stonegate Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 520 students
900 Bedford Euless Rd
Bedford, TX 76022
(817)285-3250 1.0 PK-6 520
- Bedford Bedford J High School Grades: 7-9 | 875 students
325 Carolyn Dr
Bedford, TX 76021
(817)788-3101 1.3 7-9 875
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.