Bedford J High School
Bedford J High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Bedford J High School's student population of 875 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-9|
|Total Students||875 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bedford J High School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#638 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hurst-euless-bedford Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bedford Shady Brook Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 670 students
2601 Shady Brook Dr
Bedford, TX 76021
(817)354-3513 0.7 PK-6 670
- Hurst Bell High School Grades: 10-12 | 2264 students
1601 Brown Trl
Hurst, TX 76054
(817)282-2551 0.8 10-12 2264
- Bedford Bedford Heights Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 775 students
1000 Cummings Dr
Bedford, TX 76021
(817)788-3150 0.9 PK-6 775
- Hurst Shady Oaks Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 583 students
1400 Cavender Dr
Hurst, TX 76053
(817)285-3240 1.3 PK-6 583
- Bedford Stonegate Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 520 students
900 Bedford Euless Rd
Bedford, TX 76022
(817)285-3250 1.3 PK-6 520
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.