Sherrod Elementary School
- Sherrod Elementary School's student population of 658 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||658 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sherrod Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#6144 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arlington Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Butler Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 638 students
2121 Margaret Dr
Arlington, TX 76012
(682)867-1010 1.1 K-6 638
- Arlington Jones Fine Arts / Dual Language Academy Grades: K-6 | 413 students
2001 Van Buren Dr
Arlington, TX 76011
(682)267-3500 1.2 K-6 413
- Arlington Turning Point Alter J High School Grades: 7-8 | 24 students
2209 N Davis Dr
Arlington, TX 76012
(682)867-3050 1.2 7-8 24
- Arlington Peach Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 831 students
2020 Baird Farm Rd
Arlington, TX 76006
(682)867-6100 1.5 PK-6 831
- Arlington Viridian Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 709 students
4001 Cascade Sky Dr
Arlington, TX 76005
(817)864-0550 1.5 PK-6 709
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.