Viridian Elementary School
- Viridian Elementary School's student population of 709 students has grown by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has grown by 32% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||709 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Viridian Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1756 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hurst-euless-bedford Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Sherrod Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 658 students
2626 Lincoln Dr
Arlington, TX 76006
(682)867-3700 1.5 PK-6 658
- Arlington Ellis Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 671 students
2601 Shadow Rdg Dr
Arlington, TX 76006
(682)867-7900 1.8 PK-6 671
- Euless Oakwood Terrace Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 607 students
700 Ranger Rd
Euless, TX 76040
(817)354-3386 1.9 PK-6 607
- Houston Harmony School Of Innovation- Euless Grades: K-6 | 759 students
701 S Industrial Blvd Ste 105
Houston, TX 77099
(817)554-2800 2.0 K-6 759
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.