Skyview School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Skyview School's student population of 219 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Skyview School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#429 out of 2111 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Skyview School Inc. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Prescott La Tierra Community School Grades: K-6 | 117 students
124 N Virginia St
Prescott, AZ 86304
(928) 445-5100 0.3 K-6 117
- Prescott Mountain Oak Charter School Grades: K-8 | 181 students
124 N. Virginia Street
Prescott, AZ 86301
(928) 541-7700 0.3 K-8 181
- Tempe Valley Preparatory Academy Grades: 9-12 | 24 students
2150 Southern Avenue
Tempe, AZ 85282
(928) 541-1090 0.4 9-12 24
- Prescott Washington Traditional School Grades: K-8
300 East Gurley Street
Prescott, AZ 86301
(928) 445-5400 0.5 K-8 n/a
- Prescott Prescott Mile High Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 612 students
300 South Granite St.
Prescott, AZ 86303
(928) 445-5400 0.9 6-8 612
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.