Henry 14-2 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public preschool managed by Henry 14-2 School District serving 78 students in Henry, South Dakota.
- Minority enrollment is 1% of the student body (majority Asian), which is less than the South Dakota state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Henry 14-2 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Henry Henry Elementary - 02111 N Cedar
Henry, SD 57243
Grades: PK-4 | 78 students
|School District Name||Henry 14-2 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||78 students|
|# of Teachers||7 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||37 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||41 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||77 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||12|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||12|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Henry 14-2 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 145 school districts in South Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from 60-79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (SD)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,206 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,394. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,222 is less than the state average of $10,920. The school district spending/student has grown by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (SD)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,206||$11,394|
|Spending / Student||$9,222||$10,920|
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.