Stanley places among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Stanley's student population of 296 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||296 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stanley is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#425 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Swampscott School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Swampscott Clarke Grades: K-4 | 197 students
100 Middlesex Avenue
Swampscott, MA 01907
(781) 596-8812 1.0 K-4 197
- Swampscott Hadley Grades: K-4 | 286 students
24 Redington Street
Swampscott, MA 01907
(781) 596-8847 1.0 K-4 286
- Marblehead Glover Grades: PK-3 | 370 students
9 Maple Street
Marblehead, MA 01945
(781) 639-3190 1.6 PK-3 370
Gang activity continues to be prevalent throughout public schools, ranging from urban cities to suburban enclaves. Learn about how public schools are combating gang violence today with comprehensive initiatives.
With the end of the “No Child Left Behind” program looming, it appears that almost 80% of our country’s schools will get a failing grade, according to federal standards. Could waivers help repair the broken NCLB program?
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.