Starkey Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 607 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 37%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in FL
- Math Proficiency: 69% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), FL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
69% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 59% FL state average), while 60% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 56% FL state average).
How many students attend Starkey Elementary School?
607 students attend Starkey Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
63% of Starkey Elementary School students are White, 14% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Two or more races, 7% of students are Black, 6% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Starkey Elementary School?
Starkey Elementary School has a student ration of 15:1, which is lower than the Florida state average of 16:1.
What grades does Starkey Elementary School offer ?
Starkey Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Starkey Elementary School part of?
Starkey Elementary School is part of Pinellas School District.
View the Starkey Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Starkey Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities