Station Avenue Elementary School
- Station Avenue Elementary School's student population of 417 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||417 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Station Avenue Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1181 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dennis-Yarmouth School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Yarmouth Dennis-yarmouth Regional High School Grades: 8-12 | 1,029 student
210 Station Avenue
South Yarmouth, MA 02664
(508) 398-7636 0.3 8-12 1,029
- West Dennis Ezra H Baker Innovation School Grades: PK-4 | 349 students
810 Route 28
West Dennis, MA 02670
(508) 398-7690 2.5 PK-4 349
- West Yarmouth Marguerite E Small Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 272 students
440 Higgins Crowell Rd
West Yarmouth, MA 02673
(508) 778-7975 2.6 PK-3 272
- West Yarmouth Mattacheese Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 447 students
400 Higgins Crowell Rd
West Yarmouth, MA 02673
(508) 778-7979 2.6 5-8 447
- South Dennis N H Wixon Innovation School Grades: 4-5 | 541 students
901 Route 134/drwr R
South Dennis, MA 02660
(508) 398-7695 3.2 4-5 541
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.