Cape Cod Region Vocational Technical
Cape Cod Region Vocational Technical places among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Cape Cod Region Vocational Technical's student population of 590 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 66 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||590 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cape Cod Region Vocational Technical is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#202 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cape Cod Regional Vocational Technical School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harwich Monomoy Regional High School Grades: 8-12 | 620 students
75 Oak Street
Harwich, MA 02645
(508) 430-7200 1.4 8-12 620
- Harwich Harwich Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 550 students
263 South Street
Harwich, MA 02645
(508) 430-7216 1.8 PK-4 550
- Brewster Stony Brook Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 234 students
384 Underpass Road
Brewster, MA 02631
(508) 896-4545 3.2 PK-2 234
- South Dennis N H Wixon Innovation School Grades: 4-5 | 541 students
901 Route 134/drwr R
South Dennis, MA 02660
(508) 398-7695 4.1 4-5 541
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.