Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter School
Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter School places among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter School's student population of 240 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
- Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,671 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#621 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter (district) School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orleans Orleans Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 213 students
46 Eldredge Pkwy
Orleans, MA 02653
(508)255-0380 0.6 K-5 213
- Orleans Nauset Regional Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 541 students
70 Route 28
Orleans, MA 02653
(508)255-0016 1.0 6-8 541
- Brewster Stony Brook Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 267 students
384 Underpass Road
Brewster, MA 02631
(508)896-4545 3.6 PK-2 267
- Eastham Eastham Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 177 students
200 Schoolhouse Road
Eastham, MA 02642
(508)255-0808 4.7 PK-5 177
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.