Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter School
- Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter School's student population of 242 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,667 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#474 out of 1667 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orleans Orleans Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 223 students
46 Eldredge Pkwy
Orleans, MA 02653
(508)255-0380 0.6 K-5 223
- Orleans Nauset Regional Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 552 students
70 Route 28
Orleans, MA 02653
(508)255-0016 1.0 6-8 552
- Brewster Stony Brook Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 234 students
384 Underpass Road
Brewster, MA 02631
(508)896-4545 3.6 PK-2 234
- Eastham Eastham Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 172 students
200 Schoolhouse Road
Eastham, MA 02642
(508)255-0808 4.7 PK-5 172
Nearby Homes for Sale
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.