Nauset Regional Middle School
- Nauset Regional Middle School's student population of 535 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||535 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nauset Regional Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#639 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nauset School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orleans Orleans Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 215 students
46 Eldredge Pkwy
Orleans, MA 02653
(508)255-0380 0.4 K-5 215
- Harwich Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter School Grades: 6-8 | 243 students
195 Route 137
Harwich, MA 02645
(774)408-7994 1.0 6-8 243
- Eastham Eastham Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 182 students
200 Schoolhouse Road
Eastham, MA 02642
(508)255-0808 4.0 PK-5 182
- Brewster Stony Brook Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 259 students
384 Underpass Road
Brewster, MA 02631
(508)896-4545 4.6 PK-2 259
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.