Orleans Elementary School
- Orleans Elementary School's student population of 215 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2003)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Orleans Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#428 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orleans School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orleans Nauset Regional Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 535 students
70 Route 28
Orleans, MA 02653
(508)255-0016 0.4 6-8 535
- Harwich Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter School Grades: 6-8 | 243 students
195 Route 137
Harwich, MA 02645
(774)408-7994 0.6 6-8 243
- Brewster Stony Brook Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 259 students
384 Underpass Road
Brewster, MA 02631
(508)896-4545 4.2 PK-2 259
- Eastham Eastham Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 182 students
200 Schoolhouse Road
Eastham, MA 02642
(508)255-0808 4.4 PK-5 182
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.