Steadham Elementary School
- Steadham Elementary School's student population of 538 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||538 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Steadham Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3455 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Garland Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rowlett Vernon Schrade Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1012 students
6201 Danridge Rd
Rowlett, TX 75089
(972)463-8790 0.2 6-8 1012
- Rowlett Nita Pearson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 657 students
5201 Nita Pearson Dr
Rowlett, TX 75088
(972)463-7568 0.7 PK-5 657
- Rowlett Keeley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 663 students
8700 Liberty Grove Rd
Rowlett, TX 75089
(972)412-2140 1.3 PK-5 663
- Houston Harmony School Of Business - Dallas Grades: K-12 | 916 students
8080 W President George Bush H
Houston, TX 77099
(214)321-0100 1.6 K-12 916
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.