Stuckey Evelyn Es
Stuckey Evelyn Es serves 546 students in grades Prekindergarten-5.
Stuckey Evelyn Es placed in the top 5% of all schools in Nevada for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 74% (which is higher than the Nevada state average of 36%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 70% (which is higher than the Nevada state average of 48%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is higher than the Nevada state level of 18:1.
Minority enrollment is 61% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Nevada state average of 70% (majority Hispanic).
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 546 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 61%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5% in NV
- Math Proficiency: 74% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NV Dept. of Education
Stuckey Evelyn Es ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nevada for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Stuckey Evelyn Es's student population of 546 students has declined by 46% over five school years.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 48% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Stuckey Evelyn Es is ranked within the top 5% of all 671 schools in Nevada (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Stuckey Evelyn Es is 0.76, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.71. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (NV)
Overall Testing Rank
#32 out of 671 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
National School Lunch Program
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NV Dept. of Education
Review Stuckey Evelyn Es. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Teaching: Using Virtual Reality
Virtual Reality can enhance your lessons safely and efficiently. Virtual reality allows your students to explore worlds they might not otherwise see. We offer some suggestions on how to use VR in your classrooom.
July 11, 2022Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps or JROTC
JROTC offers valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship. Here's a look at the various JROTC programs out there together with a look at the pros and cons of the program.
July 05, 2022Teaching: Contract Renewal
Most teaching contracts are year-to-year, or longer if you're eligible. Here are some suggestions for safeguarding your employment.