Tawanka Elementary School
- Tawanka Elementary School's student population of 733 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||733 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
- Tawanka Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Neshaminy SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Langhorne Neshaminy High School Grades: 9-12 | 2519 students
2001 Old Lincoln Hwy
Langhorne, PA 19047
(215)809-6100 1.2 9-12 2519
- Feasterville Trevose Joseph E Ferderbar Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 451 students
300 Heights Lane
Feasterville Trevose, PA 19053
(215)809-6370 1.4 K-4 451
- Bensalem Belmont Hills Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 610 students
5000 Neshaminy Blvd
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215)750-2800 1.8 K-6 610
- Southampton Holland Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 334 students
597 Beverly Road
Southampton, PA 18966
(215)944-1500 1.9 K-6 334
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.