Belton Independent School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public preschool in Belton Independent School District, serving 427 students.
- public preschool in Belton Independent School District have a diversity score of 0.63, which is more than the Texas public preschool average of 0.62.
- Minority enrollment is 55% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas public preschool average of 74% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is more than the Texas public preschool average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Belton Independent School District|
|School District Website||http://www.bisd.net/|
|School District Phone Number||(254)215-2000|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|# of Schools||1 School||3,938 Schools|
|# of Students||427 Students||2,130,621 Students|
|# of Teachers||22 Teachers||138,174 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has decreased from 98% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 Student||8,097 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||7 Students||84,049 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||176 Students||1,168,739 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||33 Students||264,389 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||191 Students||550,623 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||3,256 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||19 Students||51,468 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||427||254,767|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||310,726|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||311,881|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||307,951|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||308,276|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||304,037|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||261,263|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||31,738|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||9,280|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||8,437|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||6,026|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||5,607|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||5,208|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||5,424|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,572 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,361. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,278 is less than the state average of $10,634. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$85 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$82 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,572||$10,361|
|Spending / Student||$8,278||$10,634|
Belton Independent School District Public Preschools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Belton Early Childhood School501 E 4th
Belton, TX 76513
Grades: PK | 427 students
As the ranks of homeschooled students grow, more parents are advocating for these students to join public school sports teams. Learn about both sides of the raging debate that has sparked controversy in several states.
With hundreds of AP test exams canceled each year, it is imperative that your public school follows College Board testing protocol. Learn more about the guidelines and how the College Board is fighting against cheating.
We report on a move to incorporate climate change into the core curriculum in public schools nationwide. What is the reasoning behind the move?