Center Point Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public preschool managed by Center Point Isd School District serving 293 students in Center Point, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Center Point Isd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Center Point Center Point Elementary School215 China
Center Point, TX 78010
Grades: PK-5 | 293 students
|School District Name||Center Point Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||594 students|
|# of Teachers||41 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||309 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||285 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||322 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||9 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||255 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||31|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||47|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||33|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Center Point Isd School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,774 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,470 is less than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,774||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$9,470||$11,097|
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.