Crosbyton Cisd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Crosbyton Cisd School District serving 190 students in Crosbyton, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 74% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Crosbyton Cisd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Crosbyton Crosbyton Elementary School204 S Harrison
Crosbyton, TX 79322
Grades: PK-5 | 190 students
|School District Name||Crosbyton Cisd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||190 students|
|# of Teachers||16 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||90 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||100 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||131 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||9 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||50 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||27|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||32|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Crosbyton Cisd School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,807 is higher than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,162 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,807||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$14,162||$11,097|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.