Rosebud-lott Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 5 public schools managed by Rosebud-lott Isd School District serving 555 students in Lott, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 51% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Rosebud-lott Isd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Lott Lott Elementary School513 S 5th St
Lott, TX 76656
Grades: 4-6 | 141 students
- Rosebud Rosebud Primary512 S 5th St
Rosebud, TX 76570
Grades: PK-3 | 209 students
- Marlin Rosebud-lott Daep 203 Green St
Marlin, TX 76661
Grades: 7-10 | 2 students
- Rosebud Rosebud-lott High School1789 Us Hwy 77
Rosebud, TX 76570
Grades: 9-12 | 201 students
- Marlin Rosebud-lott Learning Center 203 Green St
Marlin, TX 76661
Grades: 10 | 2 students
|School District Name||Rosebud-lott Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||555 students|
|# of Teachers||48 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||274 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||281 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||187 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||73 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||270 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||23 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||46|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||41|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||43|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Rosebud-lott Isd School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,952 is higher than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has declined by 7% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,972 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has declined by 7% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$10 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,952||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$14,972||$11,097|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.