Of Excellence In Education School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Of Excellence In Education School District serving 581 students in San Antonio, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Of Excellence In Education School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Of Excellence In Education School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||581 students|
|# of Teachers||42 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||271 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||310 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||402 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||150 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||8 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||17 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||109|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||82|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Of Excellence In Education School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has decreased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,081 is higher than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,292 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$22 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$19 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,081||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$12,292||$11,097|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.