The Max Charter School
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: 1-8
- Enrollment: 121 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 17%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in LA
- Math Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), LA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
6-9% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 29% LA state average), while 6-9% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 40% LA state average).
How many students attend The Max Charter School?
121 students attend The Max Charter School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
83% of The Max Charter School students are White, 9% of students are Black, 3% of students are American Indian, 3% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of The Max Charter School?
The Max Charter School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the Louisiana state average of 17:1.
What grades does The Max Charter School offer ?
The Max Charter School offers enrollment in grades 1-8
What school district is The Max Charter School part of?
The Max Charter School is part of The Max Charter School District.
Review The Max Charter School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities