- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 142 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 7:1
- Minority Enrollment: 19%
- Graduation Rate: 70-79% (Btm 50% in KY)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KY Dept. of Education
The Providence School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Providence School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of The Providence School?
How many students attend The Providence School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of The Providence School?
What grades does The Providence School offer ?
What school district is The Providence School part of?
Review The Providence School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities