Tipton Middle School
- Tipton Middle School's student population of 398 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||398 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tipton Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1038 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tipton Community Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tipton Tipton High School Grades: 9-12 | 524 students
619 S Main St
Tipton, IN 46072
(765)675-7431 0.1 9-12 524
- Tipton Tipton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 707 students
1099 S Main St
Tipton, IN 46072
(765)675-7397 0.2 K-5 707
- Arcadia Hamilton Heights Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 544 students
420 W North St - 609
Arcadia, IN 46030
(317)984-3588 6.8 6-8 544
- Sharpsville Tri Central Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 343 students
2115 W 500 N
Sharpsville, IN 46068
(765)963-5885 7.1 PK-5 343
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.