Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet Elementary School
Top Placements (California)
Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for gree lunch (Top 20%)
- Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet Elementary School's student population of 396 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school / Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||396 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet Elementary School is Los Angeles Unified School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Los Angeles Unified School District's student population of 633,165 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $12,871 is higher than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,853 is higher than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has grown by 13% over four school years.
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||633,165||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$8,437 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$9,736 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,871||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$14,853||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Monica Libertas College Preparatory Charter Grades: 4-8 | 89 students
3875 Dublin Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(310)902-6808 0.0 4-8 89
- Los Angeles Icef Innovation Los Angeles Charter Grades: K-5 | 193 students
2400 S. W.ern Ave., Ste. 350
Los Angeles, CA 90056
(323)290-6997 0.4 K-5 193
- Los Angeles New Heights Charter Grades: K-8 | 434 students
2202 W. Mlk Jr Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90008
(323)508-0155 0.4 K-8 434
- Los Angeles California Collegiate Charter Grades: 6-10
2009 W. Mlk Jr. Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(424)332-8530 0.5 6-10 n/a
- Los Angeles Audubon Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 637 students
4120 11th Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90008
(323)290-6300 0.6 6-8 637
Nearby Homes for Sale
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.