- The student population of 324 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||324 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.05 is less than the state average of 0.12. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Tucker County s School District's student population of 1,023 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 100% has increased from 88% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $13,082 in this district is less than the state average of $14,238. The district revenue/student has grown by 14% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $12,598 is less than the state average of $14,179. The district spending/student has grown by 5% over four years.
|School District Name||Tucker County s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,023||3,418|
|District Total Revenue||$14 MM||$49 MM|
|District Spending||$13 MM||$49 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,082||$14,238|
|District Spending / Student||$12,598||$14,179|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ThomasDavis Thomas Elementary Middle SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
426 Second Street
Thomas, WV 26292
HambletonTucker Valley Elementary Middle SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 487 students
100 Crest Avenue
Hambleton, WV 26269
RowlesburgRowlesburg SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
Rr 1 Box 255
Rowlesburg, WV 26425
DavisDavis CenterGrades: 9-12 | 42 students
Blackwater Falls Road
Davis, WV 26260
AuroraAurora Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 140 students
Rr 1 Box 209
Aurora, WV 26705