Unity Elementary School
- Unity Elementary School's student population of 115 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Unity Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#244 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Unity School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Acworth Acworth Elementary School Grades: 1-4 | 28 students
Turkey Shoot Rd.
Acworth, NH 03601
(603)835-2270 5.5 1-4 28
- Lempster Lempster Community School Grades: K-8 | 98 students
29 School Rd
Lempster, NH 03605
(603)863-1080 5.8 K-8 98
- Claremont Claremont Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 377 students
107 South St.
Claremont, NH 03743
(603)543-4250 6.0 6-8 377
- Charlestown N. Charlestown Community School Grades: 1-5 | 82 students
509 River Rd.
Charlestown, NH 03603
(603)826-3986 6.3 1-5 82
- Newport Newport Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 235 students
245 N. Main St.
Newport, NH 03773
(603)863-2414 6.3 6-8 235
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.