Urie Elementary School
- Urie Elementary School's student population of 282 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Urie Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 318 schools in Wyoming (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#134 out of 318 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Uinta County School District #6 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lyman Lyman Intermediate School Grades: 5-8 | 238 students
116 N. Main
Lyman, WY 82937
(307) 786-4100 2.1 5-8 238
- Lyman Lyman High School Grades: 9-12 | 219 students
1305 East Clark Street
Lyman, WY 82937
(307) 786-4100 3.2 9-12 219
- Mountain View Mountain View K-8 Grades: K-8 | 614 students
3100 County Road 241
Mountain View, WY 82939
(307) 782-6202 3.6 K-8 614
- Granger Granger Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 4 students
200 1st Street
Granger, WY 82934
(307) 875-4840 26.6 K-4 4
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.