- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 774 students
- Minority Enrollment: 54%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in MI
- Math Proficiency: 40-49% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-79% (Top 5%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MI Dept. of Education
Virtual Learning Consortium ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Virtual Learning Consortium's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Virtual Learning Consortium?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What grades does Virtual Learning Consortium offer ?
What school district is Virtual Learning Consortium part of?
Review Virtual Learning Consortium. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities