Walpole Elementary School
Walpole Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Hampshire for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Walpole Elementary School's student population of 141 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Walpole Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 455 schools in New Hampshire (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#24 out of 455 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fall Mountain Regional School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Walpole Walpole Primary School Grades: PK-1 | 78 students
18 Primary Ln.
Walpole, NH 03608
(603) 756-4241 0.1 PK-1 78
- Westminster Westminster Schools Grades: PK-6 | 232 students
301 School Street
Westminster, VT 05158
(802) 722-3241 2.1 PK-6 232
- Bellows Falls Rockingham Central Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 248 students
50 School Street Extension
Bellows Falls, VT 05101
(802) 463-4346 3.4 PK-4 248
- North Walpole North Walpole School Grades: 2-4 | 95 students
17 Cray Rd.
North Walpole, NH 03609
(603) 445-5450 4.0 2-4 95
- Alstead Fall Mountain Regional -pre School Program Grades: PK | 16 students
144 Fmrhs Rd.
Alstead, NH 03602
(603) 835-6314 5.1 PK 16
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.